Friday, June 21, 2013

Special gifts! TGIF!


TGIF!
 What about a gift???
 
Today is just a quick reminder that you have many talents and strengths! Go out into the world – at work, at home, wherever you are and use those to bless someone!  Doesn’t have to be HUGE -  I plan on cutting a friends hair today – just use YOUR SPECIAL GIFTS to be a blessing to someone, somewhere!!! Yesterday a friend dusted my ceiling fans...a job I cannot DO that was such a blessing to me!
How much more awesome will the world be if we all do this one thing!
GRATEFUL for your visit, HOPE to hear from you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Please know I read each and every comment and will try in good faith to reply! The purpose of this blog is to offer hope and celebrate gratitude! I reserve the right to remove any comment (or part of) that I consider offensive. Thank you for reading! I look forward to heraing from you soon!